1/21/15

City Girl Savings


For a very long time I've always struggled with the concept of saving money. It's always been a little difficult for me to do. Managing my funds has never been fun for me because there are always sacrifices that have to be made. But as I got older I really started to value the importance of saving money and making smart choices when it comes to spending. Considering the fact that I am a college student and a girl who lives for experiences and loves to eat and travel, I've learned how to live that A-list life on a B-list budget. 
I recently stumbled upon this website that is designed to help women reach their financial goals while maintaining a fabulous lifestyle. I'm so happy that I found this because I feel like it's exactly what I needed to give me that extra push into the right path financially. For a reasonably low price, City Girl Savings allows you to make a personalized budget portfolio. You can decide on your financial goal,  (i.e eliminate debt, saving more, spending better) along with a date that you wish to have that goal completed. When all of the required information is submitted, CGS will analyze all of your goal and financial info and generate a budget that will help you meet that goal. It's really easy!

                               
This website has everything you need. From fashion and beauty tips to financial tips, its all there. There's even a CGS book club. The support system is great as well, every member is there to help the next.I think it's very important for women to be financially independent, especially those who want to live such fabulous lives. There is nothing fabulous about financial struggles or debt, so lets start making better choices in regards to saving and spending. I encourage all my ladies who are currently in a financial rut to click on the link below and sign up! Also follow City Girl Savings on Instagram and Twitter @citygirlsavings for other updates.