1/13/15

#MylifeasTor

What is She Listening To??


Kyle ft Kehlani- Just a Picture
A lot of people know the love I have for Kyle. I've been a fan for a long time so when I heard that he was putting out some new stuff I got very excited. I am not ashamed to say that this song has been played ever since they released. I feel like I've said these exact words to a certain someone at some point in my life. Listen and fall in love.


Fabolous ft Chris Brown- She Wildin'
Come on, its Fab. Need I say anything else?





Nicki Minaj ft Jessie Ware- Crying Game
I have always been a Nicki supporter and I am so happy that the Pink Print sounds like the "old Nicki". This is one of my favorite songs on this album. 



Diggy-Honesty
This song is just really cute. And I'm in love with how simple the video is.