1/20/15

Poshmark!

Like all women I have a closet full of clothes, shoes, purses, and accessories. From things I've only worn once to things that I've never worn at all with tags still on them. I used to have a serious problem with parting with old items or items that I never wore. I had this mindset that "eventually" I will wear them again. But eventually never came and all I was doing was hoarding. I realized that the only way to make room for new things is to get rid of the old. That's when I discovered Poshmark, and my life got a little easier. 
Poshmark is an app that allows you to sell your pre-loved items and purchase other pre-loved items (if you want). And it's super easy! All you have to do is post your listing and share it. I started selling items really quickly. The demand for my items and they way people responded to my closet really inspired me and made it easier to part with things I thought would be hard to let go of.
I encourage anyone who is trying to find an easy way to get rid of some of the clutter in your closet to download the Poshmark app and start selling! And while you're at it, Follow Me! :) 
Happy selling & Shopping!